Vue JS And React JS – The Trending Power Players In Web Designing And Development
Efficient features of Vue JS
Vue.js uses virtual DOM which allows the designer to do manipulations on the mockup data structure instead of the real one.
- It uses distinct blocks for HTML, JS, and CSS so that the designer finds it easy to understand and work. It allows the user to write codes in the preprocessor, and use templates for rendering functions or JSX.
- Can be used to multi-page interactive web applications in a short time by injecting Vue components.
- It can check the unwanted rendering of child components and avoid it
- The v-bind data binding feature in Vue.js allows the manipulation of style and assignment of values to HTML attributes using binding directives.
- Vuex state management pattern and its library manage the components to ensure a defined mutation. No local state is needed as it contains detailed documentation.
Rich elements of React JS
- The flexible structure and scalability are useful in building large apps conveniently
- React JS uses JSX to build blocks of React UI, and React components that can be injected in the web pages with HTML syntax.
- React JS uses Native reacts to create both mobile and web applications.
- React JS also uses virtual DOM which expedites the designing process and provides scalability.
- Reusable codes and components simplify the development process.
As we saw both Vue JS and React JS has specific features that support the productivity of web application depending on the needs of the project. These frameworks enrich the scope of web page UI while lessening the effort of designers.
Vue JS and React JS have some features in common which amplifies their usage depending on the convenience of the web designer.
Similarities in Vue JS & React JS
- Both are component-based structure
- Use virtual DOM
- Contain core library to address routing and state management
- Both are open-source, small-sized lightweight tools.
Opting anyone if these two can be the designers' choice as both have the ability to create complex web applications. React.js has a large ecosystem with experts to support and update constantly. Whereas Vue.js has all the support built within and simplifies many traditional tools that provide the convenience of quick learning.
We at cloudi5 technologies have a range of professionals with an open mindset to adopt innovations and technical developments whenever required and also possess a wide knowledge of the existing technology.